The User Profile page in Pendo provides an overview of the internal user's details, permissions, and preferences. To find your User Profile, navigate to Settings > User Profile from the left-side menu.
User Information is the first section in your User Profile, which includes your name, email address, and hidden password. You can edit these details by selecting the Edit icon at the end of each row.
Every Pendo user is assigned role-based permissions that control which features they can use. The Permission Levels section of your User Profile lists what role-based permissions are assigned to you. For more information about roles and permissions in Pendo, see the Roles and Permissions overview.
The final section in your User Profile, User Preferences, allows you to turn on and off the following functionality for tagging, and notifications for Feedback and Validate in Discover.
- Suggested Pages Table. Use the toggle to turn this option off if you don't want to see the list of Suggested Pages at the top of your Pages list in Product > Pages > Overview, under the filters. Turning this option off also turns off Notifications about suggested Pages.
- Notifications. Use the toggle to turn this option off if you don't want to see a red dot counter next to the Pages Overview tab that indicates the number of pending suggested Pages. You can still choose whether you want to see the Suggested Pages table with or without the notifications.
You can enable or disable email notifications for when any of the following occur in Discover:
- Feedback item created. Get an email notification any time someone adds a new feedback item to Discover.
- Feedback item status updated. Get an email notification when someone updates the status of a feedback item in Discover. You can choose to be updated about a status change for any feedback item or only for feedback items that you're subscribed to.
- Idea created. Get an email notification any time someone creates an idea in Validate.
- Idea status updated. Get an email notification when someone updates the status of an idea in Validate. You can choose to be updated about a status change for any idea or only for ideas that you're subscribed to.
- Feedback item linked to an idea. Get an email notification when someone links a feedback item to an idea. You can choose to be updated when any feedback item is linked to an idea or only when you're subscribed to the feedback item.
- Workaround added to an idea. Get an email notification when someone adds a workaround to an idea in Validate. You can choose to be updated about a workaround being added to any idea or only when you're subscribed to the idea.