Note: This offering is currently in closed beta, available to select Pendo customers for testing. The information that follows isn't a commitment, promise, or legal obligation. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described here are subject to change at the discretion of Pendo, which can occur without notice. If you're interested in getting early access and providing feedback, sign up to the beta waitlist.
Discover is designed to help you transform individual feedback items into testable ideas in Validate that you can then prioritize and communicate using Roadmaps. You can link several feedback items to an idea.
You can link customer feedback items to ideas in three ways:
- During the feedback submission process.
- From the details of an existing feedback item.
- From an individual idea in the ideas list.
Link from the feedback form
To link feedback to an existing idea during the feedback submission process, fill out the feedback submission form and then:
- Select the Link ideas field in the form.
- Enter keywords or phrases into the search.
- Select the appropriate idea.
- Select Link.
For more information about the feedback form, see Collect customer feedback.
Link from an existing feedback item
To link from an existing feedback item:
- Navigate to Discover > Feedback and choose a feedback view.
- Open the Feedback items tab.
- Find and select the feedback item from the Feedback table. This opens a panel on the right-side of the page.
- At the bottom of the panel on the right-side of the page, select + Link Ideas.
- Find and select the idea that you want to link to the feedback item and then select Link.
Link from an existing idea
To link existing feedback to an idea in the Ideas list:
- Navigate to Discover > Validate. The Ideas tab is open by default.
- Find and open the idea from the Idea table. This opens a panel on the right side of the page.
- Select + Link Feedback in the bottom-right corner of the panel.
- Find and select the feedback item that you want to link the idea to and then select Link.
If no feedback item exists, you can select Create New Feedback instead, and follow the instructions in Add customer feedback. Take note of the idea you want to link to and add it at the bottom of the feedback form.