Pendo collects interactions your users have with the features in your product. This allows you to understand which features are most or least used by users.
Similar to other main areas of Pendo, you have some quick filter options to narrow down what data you're viewing:
- Date Range
- App Chooser (for customers with multi-app enabled)
- Group filter
Below the filter options, you will see a list of your tagged features with the applicable application (if you have multi-app setup) and group assignment.
- Number of Visitors - The number of unique visitors who interacted with the feature within the segment and date range selected in your filter.
- Number of Accounts - The number of unique accounts who interacted with the feature within the segment and date range selected in your filter.
- Number of Clicks - The number of total feature clicks by users within the segment and date range selected in your filter
- Percent of Feature Clicks - The percent of total feature clicks by users within the segment and date range selected in your filter
- Average Percent of Daily Feature Clicks - The normalized average percent of daily feature clicks based on the segment and date range selected in your filter.
Edit Columns & Export Data
To export the displayed feature data from this page, click on the "..." button in the top right-hand side and select 'Download CSV'.
You can also edit what columns you see in the list view by clicking on the "..." button:
Then, choose the columns you wish to see in your view:
To reorder the columns in a different order, hover over a column name to reveal the 3 horizontal line icon. Click on it to drag and drop the columns in your desired order.
You can click on the name of a specific tagged feature in order to view more information about it, such as usage statistics.
You can also expand Details and Settings for that feature by clicking the small "+" icon to the right of Details. Here you can edit the CSS targeting rule for that feature in addition to the feature name, group, and page location.
Finally you can view one specific user's feature activity. To do so, click the name of visitor that you're interested in.