Roadmaps are a crucial part of planning for any SaaS company. A roadmap done well can play a huge part in ensuring that all of your team members and Visitors understand what's coming up next.
Your Sales team, for example, can tell their prospects about the wonderful features you have lined up. Your Marketing team can prepare for future releases, before they're actually finished.
You can also use your roadmap to keep your Visitors up-to-date with where your product is headed.
Feedback can help you with your roadmapping, with an abundance of features.
- With Feedback, your release log and product roadmap will constantly be updating as you change the status of various requests, allowing everyone to view your ever-changing roadmap in real time.
- Create as many roadmaps as you need so you can tailor them to each audience
- You have complete control - use timings like "In Progress", "Up Next" and "In Discovery" to get your teams and Visitors excited without committing to hard deadlines
- You can use Feedback to effortlessly share your roadmap with anyone you choose, whether with internal teams, stakeholders, or even your Visitors. This means you are all on the same page when it comes to product development.
- Using Feedback ensures that your roadmap is based on data and insights from your customers and teams, making it far more useful to product teams, and ensuring that the decisions you make are the best possible decisions.
“Now that AgoraPulse has a public roadmap, customers who may have considered switching vendors now stick around if they know the features they think are important will be implemented in three or four months time.” - AgoraPulse
It’s clear that our users are benefitting from our roadmapping tools in a big way.
Feedback makes roadmapping a breeze.