You can export the data from any report by clicking the "Download CSV" button to the right of the report.
What data is contained in the CSV report?
- score: the calculated Feedback Value out of 100 of each request for the particular report that you downloaded. Each feature's score will change based on the report selected and the filters applied.
- id: request identification number
- title: request title
- description: request description
- resolution: message included in most recent update (example: "Coming soon! This is a high priority for the team here.")
- status: new, waiting, planned, etc.
- created_by_user_id: user identification number of the visitor or team member that created the request
- created_by_user_name: the name of the visitor or team member that created the request
- created_by_user_email: the email address of the visitor or team member that created the request
- updated_by_user_id: user identification number of the team member that last updated the request
- resolved_by_user_id: user identification number of the team member that last updated the status of the request
- created_at, updated_at, declined_at, developing_at, planned_at, released_at & waiting_at: date and time the request was created, last updated, or moved to each status
- effort: the effort level set in Feedback, out of 100
- is_private: True for private requests, false for public requests