Pendo’s NPS for Microsoft Teams allows you to see real-time NPS responses directly in Teams. Send notifications to a channel of your choice. Then, configure custom metadata for more informative summaries to help you action on the responses.
- If a user submits a score of 6 or lower on an NPS survey, create a message in the “Detractor Channel” to quickly address and escalate any users who are struggling to be successful
- If a user provides an NPS score of 9 or 10, create a message in the “Promoter Channel” to share and ultimately amplify the user’s positive feedback
- Craft message template to include other metadata (like usage) to provide a 360° customer view
How To Enable It For Your Account
You will need the following permissions to set it up:
- Admin permission to your Microsoft Team access
- Admin permission to your Pendo account with API Integration Key access
Contact your CSM to help you connect the integration as it will require access to Pendo’s Tray.io connector.