1. Click + Create Report above the report list.
2. Name the report and set the visibility for Everyone or Only Me.
3. Select the segment or create a custom segment. The segment will query all of your visitors and only show the visitors who match the segment in the report. It's a very powerful tool for filtering all your data.
4. Select the app and date range the data should be pulled from.
5. Select columns. Visitor ID is mandatory but other columns can be created using any of your product usage, visitor, or account metadata. The columns will show the value or quantity of events for each field.
6. Click Create Report to run the report and save it to the list of Visitor Reports.