An alternative method to installing the SDK via CocoaPods, you can download and integrate the framework manually.
- Download the latest 2.x SDK framework from this link
- Unzip to extract the framework:
- Copy Pendo.framework to your project's Frameworks directory by dragging the framework to your project. When prompted, check the option to "Copy items if needed"
- Under Build Phases > Link Binaries With Libraries, verify that Pendo.framework is listed
- Under General > Embedded Binaries, press the + sign and add Pendo.framework
- Under General > Deployment Target verify that the deployment target is set for 9.0 or later.
Pendo only supports iOS 9.0 or later
Code signing .framework failed
There is a Unix shell script that will strip the framework of the Simulator architecture. Follow these instructions.