MAU/WAU/DAU Trends w/ a Table
I want to create a simple report which would create a table
- Aggregate/Total of the Users or Accounts in the Selected Segment
- Rows = Month or Week or Day unit in the selected date range (and/or comparison range)
- Columns = Dimensions (e.g. Pages)
- NOTE: would also potentially want to flip the columns and rows
- Cells = Whatever measure metric
I'm really struggling to understand how I can create basic reports which create an actual data table that is NOT automatically configured to be individual user or account specific. I need to report on ALL user trends for measures and metrics overtime.
I want to be able to use Pendo for enterprise usage analytics, but I'm really struggling with ability to create simple trend reports.