Number of Events is a total count of all events Pendo collects:
- Clicks: Clicks on elements within your application. These are used to calculate Feature usage.
- Load: URL changes and loads within your application. These are used to calculate the number of Page views.
- Focus: The best example of focus is when elements are highlighted as you 'tab' around the page. We do not currently utilize these events.
- Meta: These are sent when metadata is supplied from your Pendo snippet.
- Guide/poll events: Guide specific events. These include guideSeen, guideDismissed, and guideAdvanced.
Number of events can serve as a general indicator of activity but isn't particularly insightful. You might find a better gauge of product engagement with the “Day Actives” and “Time on Site” metadata fields.
Please sign in to leave a comment.