There are a few ways that Pendo connects with Zendesk:
- Pendo Data in Zendesk
- What it is: Get product usage information including features, pages and more that was being used right before the user filed the support ticket. Have better context of a user’s profile such as usage frequency, depth of understanding of the product and more right alongside the support ticket.
- What you'll need: API key access
- In-app Knowledge Base
- What it is: Pendo’s knowledge base integration allows you to deliver contextual and on-demand help to your users from within the Resource Center.
- What you'll need: Knowledge Base integration
- In-app Zendesk request links
- What it is: Direct link for users to submit tickets in-app through the Resource Center
- What you'll need: This recipe + admin access
- Zendesk Live Chat Integration
- What it is: Embed Zendesk's live chat in your Pendo Resource Center to provide real-time assistance alongside your contextual guidance and product walkthroughs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.