Tips for auditing Feature tags
If you are looking to audit your Feature tags in Pendo to maintain data integrity, below are a few helpful tips:
- Confirm that your page rules are accurate before looking into feature rules
- On the features list, add a column for "Rules"
- Seek out outliers and duplicates - Sort the features list by # of clicks and review the features with 0 clicks or those with an extremely high/low # of clicks
- Prioritize your audit by viewing features by Product Area or focusing on key parts of the application that are most important or have recently gone through development changes
- Assess Guide Alerts for missing elements