February Product Update: Adopt is live! Dashboard updates + New Fonts
Welcome to this month's edition of Pendo product updates! Here you’ll find our latest product updates, and details on how to get started with them.
- Make sure to click the “Follow” button to subscribe to these updates.
- If you have any questions or feedback drop them as a comment on the post.
Adopt: The NEW Pendo Adopt: Now live!
We are excited to share this new product with our customers, which has been built in response to the feedback we’ve been getting from all of you. With the new Pendo Adopt, you’ll be able to gain insight into how employees work across the portfolio of applications, both built and bought, that they use everyday. This knowledge gives you the option to take action in-app or by making more informed strategic process or tool decisions.
Analytics: Improving the Dashboard Experience
Enhancements to Pendo Dashboards are live. These upgrades help you organize, add new data, and visualizations to your dashboards. You can also share dashboards with your team for better collaboration.
- Dashboard Directory you can now add descriptions to dashboards, star dashboards, and see recently viewed dashboards. You can also create a new blank dashboard from scratch.
- Data Explorer for Dashboards allows you to create or access Data Explorer reports right from a dashboard, for an easier workflow.
- The Polls Widget now includes more data: poll responses, average and median scores, and better visualizations.
- Subscription-level Sharing allows you to share a dashboard with everyone in your organization to increase collaboration and data transparency.
- Releasing in early March – The Goals Widget improvements include the ability to add a goal from a dashboard, select new goal types, and view trending data against a goal.
Accessibility: New fonts live in Pendo
Starting this week Pendo looks a little different - did you notice? Our new fonts are now live for all users. The new fonts are Sora (our display or headline font) and Inter (our “workhorse” or main font). These fonts replace Proxima Nova as a primary font.
These open source fonts are designed specifically for user interfaces. Fine-tuned for clarity and legibility, while still being visually appealing and representing the Pendo brand. Fonts that are easier to read, especially in a digital environment, help improve accessibility. This update has already happened on Pendo.io and is part of our larger commitment to making Pendo and the tools we build accessible for everyone.
Learn more about the Pendo brand and fonts here.