What does the mobile Track Events solution do?
You can set an event in your code to track important things that happen in your mobile apps. This will allow you to track user behaviour in your mobile apps and use Pendo's analytics.
You can also use mobile guides to deliver in-app messaging to your users. All mobile guide types are support except tooltips. You can trigger an in-app guide upon app launch or when a track event is set (SDK 2.7+).
Note: Tooltip guide is not supported with Track Events
Example analytics use cases
- Total and over-time app usage analytics (visitors, accounts, time in app)
- Specific analytics on important app events and exception scenarios (login, completed transactions)
- Single user analytics
- Behavioural analytics: Retention, paths, funnels, custom reports
Example guide use cases
- Onboarding Carousel
- A single or multiple step onboarding flow (excludes tooltips)
- Get user feedback via Polls
- App Rating requests (iOS+Android)
- Feature announcement
- ‘What’s new’ on the new version'
- Please upgrade your app version' request
- Sunset an old app version
What mobile frameworks are supported with Track Events?
You can use our Track Events solution for Flutter (SDK 2.8+), SwiftUI, React Native and hybrid apps. Visit our installation help page to get started.
Note: We also have a codeless solution for React Native. Check this article to see if your app meets the technical criteria.