The Guide List module is a list of guides in a module in the Resource Center and enables users to manually activate guides at any time.
The module allows the following:
- A search bar allows users to filter the Guide List.
- Guides added to the module can be renamed in the context of the module, and the list can be ordered.
- Individual guides still respect segment and activation settings set up in Guide Details. Adding it to the Guide List module only adds a new activation method.
- If a guide is not available to a user, either because they are not in the segment, the target element isn’t visible, or the user is not on the target page, the guide does not appear in the Guide List.
- If no guides are currently available, the Guide List does not appear.
Add a Guide List module
For information on how to add a Guide List, see Add Modules.