'Tech Talk' session on Feedback Workflow
In this post, you'll be able to find materials from our 2023 Tech Talk series focused on Feedback.
About this session:
With Pendo Feedback, your company can centralize product feature requests in one location, analyze those requests then close the loop with requesters by communicating status/decisions. For the “feedback loop” to function systemically and efficiently, you need a workflow designed to help you collect, manage, and leverage requests collected from customers and/or internal stakeholders. Following a workflow frees your Product team from reacting to every idea and allows them to focus on their bigger goals.
In this session, you’ll learn the optimal workflow for using Feedback so you realize value from the product, all while avoiding pitfalls.
This session was presented on:
- Jan 12, 2023. 12 PM ET
- March 27, 2023. 12 PM ET
The webinar content will help you answer these questions:
- What is the best practice workflow to use with Feedback?
- How can I manage requests collected, especially when there are many?
- How should I act on the requests collected?
- How should I communicate with my customers, especially to “close the loop”?
- How do I avoid common pitfalls?
Who should attend or review these materials:
- Anyone who owns the Feedback product in their organization, including super users
- Feedback owners who need help making their process more efficient and productive
- Feedback users who’re concerned with customer/end-user relationships and their experience with the product
- Recording (01/12)
- Recording (03/27, same content as the January version)
- Slide deck
- Checklist worksheet
- The session's Q&A is now posted below in the comments