Pendo’s Confluence integration empowers Product Teams with an easy way to bring in supporting product data to validate and build confidence in their decision-making process.
You will need the following permissions to set up this integration:
- Admin permission to your Confluence account
- Admin permission to your Pendo account
- API enabled on your Pendo account
Set up the integration
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Integration Keys and copy the Pendo Integration Key.
Note: You will need Admin permissions for your Pendo account.
- After adding Pendo Reports for Confluence (see the process here), select Configure to add the key.
Note: This integration is for Reports within Pendo only.
- After you set up the integration, copy and paste a Pendo report URL to a Confluence page. You should see the report auto-convert when you paste it into the page.