The PES Dashboard widget lets any Pendo user view PES data on the Dashboard page. The widget can be added multiple times with unique names, date ranges, Segments, apps, and accounts set for each version of the Widget. With these filters you can create a dashboard showing the PES for different segments like account tiers, custom date ranges to assess PES quarter over quarter, monitor PES changes before and after major releases or events, or monitor critical accounts each broken down by app. This gives you a powerful view of product engagement across your apps and user groups which you can use to monitor and investigate your best and worst performing areas.
- Any Pendo user can add the Product Engagement Score widget to their Dashboard
- Pendo Admin users can access Manage PES from the widget
The PES configuration set in Manage PES is applied at the app-level. If it's changed from the widget, it will change the PES for that app for everyone in the subscription everywhere PES is visible.
Configure the PES Widget
Add the Product Engagement Score widget to the Dashboard.
Edit PES Widget
Edit widget filters. Each widget can have unique settings. These can be changed later by clicking Edit Widget in the ellipse menu on the widget.
- Name - Display name shown on the Dashboard
- Date Range - Date ranges in previous 7/30/90/180/Custom day increments from today used to filter activity data and calculate component scores
- Segment - Segment used to filter Pendo usage data
- App - App used for usage data and PES configuration
- Account - Select a single account or all accounts
Save to add the widget to your Dashboard.
PES Widget Drilldown
The PES widget supports drilldown analytics for each component. Click on Adoption, Growth, or Stickiness to see the drilldown data for your PES score using the filters set in the widget. To learn more about PES component scores and drilldowns, see the Understanding the Data section in the PES Overview article.